Steam: Going Green and making money: I've been reserching such energy solutions for almost a year....

Moderator: stan.hornbaker

Forum rules
Be nice!
trobin43
First Name: Timothy
Last Name: Robinson

Steam: Going Green and making money: I've been reserching such energy solutions for almost a year....

Post by trobin43 »

Maybe this technology could be forwarded to the new administration
to see if all his green energy talk was real or just political. My
aim is to get a viable product(s) working, then distribute it
locally and otherwise once proven and tested. Please contact me if
anyone wants to discuss a real plan to get moving on an alternative
energy product such as steam driven power/heat fueled by pellets or
by wood, please contact me. I am on
alternativeenergy.com ..signup and request to become a "friend" of
Tim Robinson. You may respond to our on-going discusssion...and/or
you may email me directly @ trobin43@alltel.net

please include your name and best time to contact you with your
phone number.
stan.hornbaker
First Name: William S.
Last Name: Hornbaker

Response to Steam: Going Green and making money: I've been reserching such energy solutions for almost a year....

Post by stan.hornbaker »

Tim: There has been little done to promote effective green energy solutions other than smoke and mirrors to give a sense that something is being done. Every solution to date has serious defects and/or bad side issues, i.e. the high efficiency spiral compact fluorescent lamp modules contain mercury which when a lamp is broken is nearly impossible to clean up to provide a safe living environment.

A steam driven power plant on a small scale is entirely feasible but considerations as to safety is of paramount concern. Several vendors on the internet have small, 1/2 to 5 HP reciprocating steam engines for sale in kit and/or ready to run completed units. All you need is a boiler of the appropriate size and ASME rating.
As to making money this way...don't get your hopes up.

BTW Your post is not really about Stirling engines and will likely be removed in a few days. The Stirling engine forums are just that, for discussions of Stirling engines and their applications.
stan.hornbaker
First Name: William S.
Last Name: Hornbaker

Response to Steam: Going Green and making money: I've been reserching such energy solutions for almost a year....

Post by stan.hornbaker »

"THANKS FOR THE REPLY. (On Tim's URL)What I'm looking for or looking to do is get these two products combined to make this similar for the average land owner/farmer to get and apply...
"I need to know what to combine for various production/output, etc..
Can you help or point me in the right direction? Tim robinson

Tim: Can you provide a clear description of exactly what you want to incorporate into your overall design and what it is to accomplish. I thought I had posted that on your web site.